WP Signalisation is a subsidiary of WORLDPLAS.
The company was created in 1997 by Denis GUNES. Quikly, The company specialize herself in thermoplastic injection and reach the certification ISO 9002.
- In 2014, with its subsidiary WP Worldplas Signalisation Launches manufacturing activity of road signs thermoplastic. The traffic signal product gets approval and CE certification by NF ASQUER.
- In 2013, substantial annual investments have been made since 2011. In the same year, for excellent responsiveness and better control of costs, a full mechanical workshop including several machining centers HSC large size is established. Patents have been filed.
- In 2009, the first results of specific product policy begin to complete the growth of the company.
- In 2008, the company doubled its production site from 3 000 to 6 000 sqm. large size products are implanted and production areas are redeveloped.
- In 2007 she develops highly integrated, design and manufacture of thermoplastic products of large size.
- In 2006, she set up a strategic development plan through innovation and by own products